Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The issues of the Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology provide rich information about the history of the Institute's curriculum, its students and faculty, and its technological education. Most of the issues are course catalogs, but some contain President's reports, Statutes, and information for prospective students. Those catalogs that were published during World War I and World War II describe Tech's alterations to its curricula during wartime. These publications also illustrate how...
Abstract This publication served primarily as the course catalog for Georgia Tech graduate students from 1945 to 1973, and it provided other information of relevance to this part of the Georgia Tech student population. Before 1945 and after 1973, information for graduate students is included in the Announcements/General Catalog for Georgia Tech (see the finding aid for the Announcements/General Catalog).
Abstract The Graduate Division Records consist of a notebook compiling the various guidelines under which the original graduate division operated. The notebook includes some correspondence, but consists primarily of extractions from Graduate Council meeting minutes.
Abstract This collection includes correspondence, academic papers, book manuscripts, department reports, personal research, and campus publications pertaining to Ray L. Sweigert's research, and to his work as Dean of Graduate Studies at Georgia Tech.
- Names: Georgia Institute of Technology. Graduate Division X
- Catalogs. 2
- Serials (publications). 2
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 2
- Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology. 1
- Bulletin of the Georgia School of Technology. 1
- Coeducation -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching. 1
- Manuscripts. 1