Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract This collection consists of photographs of President Arthur G. Hansen during his time in office at Georgia Tech and slightly after, as president at Purdue University. It also contains photos of billboards for Georgia Tech's radio station, WGST, around Atlanta.
Abstract The early presidents of Georgia Tech were influential in shaping the character of the institution and determining its future. Materials contained within this collection include correspondence, press releases, school records, maps and architectural drawings from the presidencies of Lyman Hall, Kenneth G. Matheson, Marion L. Brittain, and Blake R. Van Leer.
Abstract These records cover the two-year period during which Arthur G. Hansen was President of Georgia Tech (1969-1971), as well as the last three to five year period of the administration of President Edwin D. Harrison. These papers include administrative and personal correspondence as well as financial files.
Abstract The Crecine records contain files documenting the day-to-day operations of the upper administration of Georgia Tech from the years prior to Crecine's Presidency through his last year in office.
- Names: Georgia Institute of Technology. Office of the President X
- College presidents -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Administration. 2
- Advertising, Outdoor -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Annual reports. 1
- Billboards -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Computer science -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Education -- United States. 1
- Engineering -- Research. 1
- School buildings -- Design and construction. 1