Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract These records document the work of the Campus Master Planning Committee from 1991 and 1997. Most of the materials were created by Georgia Tech and two consultant teams, Sasaki Associates and Wallace Roberts and Todd.
Abstract This collection contains drawings of buildings (both extant and demolished) and grounds on Georgia Tech's Atlanta campus. There are also a few related off-campus projects.
Abstract The Urban Renewal Projects Records document Georgia Tech Urban Renewal Project R-85 and Urban Renewal Project R-111, the combination of which substantially increased the size of Georgia Tech's campus. The records include correspondence, memoranda, inventory forms, ledgers, and project maps.
- Names: Georgia Institute of Technology. Planning X
- Architectural drawings (visual works). 1
- Architectural firms -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans. 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century. 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- History. 1
- College facilities -- Planning -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Federal aid to community development. 1
- Floppy disks. 1
- Manuscripts. 1
- Urban renewal -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1