Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract This collection chronicles the history, rules, regulations, students, and activities of the Army Specialized Training Program (ASTP) at the Georgia School (now Institute) of Technology from March 1943 to March 1944. A second layer of documents from 1968 analyzes and explains the original data from the 1940s.
Abstract This bound volume contains minutes of the Night School Committee, a four-page pamphlet on the history of the Engineering Evening School, and correspondence, faculty rolls, and some financial information.
Abstract The volumes in this collection contain copies of outgoing correspondence covering the day-to-day operations and transactions of the shops at the Georgia School of Technology.
Abstract This collection contains the schoolwork, class notes, and laboratory notes of William H. Sibley, created while he was a student at Georgia Tech.
- Names: Georgia School of Technology. Curricula X
- Military education -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Correspondence. 1
- Engineering students -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Machine shops -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Minutes. 1
- Soldiers -- Education, Non-military. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Curricula. 1
- World War, 1939-1945. 1