Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract This collection is made up of four series that document the day-to-day operations of the College of Architecture as well as the professional work of the Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan architectural firm, particularly the Tech buildings designed by the firm.
Abstract This collection contains drawings of buildings (both extant and demolished) and grounds on Georgia Tech's Atlanta campus. There are also a few related off-campus projects.
Abstract Series 1 is subdivided into nine subseries: Biographical files; certificates and awards; correspondence; diaries and agendas; education; financial records; home renovation and maintenance and real estate documents; programs and playbills; and travel. The first series richly documents Heffernan's personal life. The series containing P. M. Heffernan's professional papers (SERIES 2) includes a significant amount of material relating to Heffernan's professional life as professor and Director of the...
Abstract This collection contains Virginia Heffernan Hancock's correspondence, financial ledgers, and other biographical materials (Series 1); a large amount of her class work and projects, mainly from her time at Iowa State (Series 2); some teaching material from Napsonian School (Series 3); and numerous newspapers and periodicals dating from Heffernan Hancock's time at Iowa State as well as from her time as an active member of the alumni (Series 4).
- Names: Heffernan, P. M. (Paul Malcolm) X
- Appointment books. 2
- Architectural firms -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Correspondence. 2
- Architects -- United States -- Correspondence, reminiscences, etc. 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works). 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans. 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching. 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century. 1
- Campus planning -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1