Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract This collection is made up of four series that document the day-to-day operations of the College of Architecture as well as the professional work of the Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan architectural firm, particularly the Tech buildings designed by the firm.
Abstract This collection contains photographs and architectural drawings from the College of Architecture relating to architecture classes and projects as well as materials related to Tech buildings, particularly those designed by Bush-Brown, Gaily, and Heffernan.
Abstract Douglas C. Allen was a former professor of Georgia Tech’s School of Architecture where he worked for 37 years. A specialist in landscape architecture, Allen also participated in several architectural projects in the United States and abroad through various architecture firms. His papers include course materials from his years at Harvard and at Georgia Tech, research and teaching records, documents from his contributions at the architecture firms, and a number of reports about landscape...
- Subject: Architecture -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan (Architectural firm) 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 2
- Balfour, Alan (Alan H.) 1
- Bush-Brown, Harold 1
- Fash, William L. 1
- Gailey, James Herbert 1
- Galloway, Thomas D. 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Center for Architectural Conservation 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture. History 1
- Heffernan, P. M. (Paul Malcolm) 1