Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract This collection contains George Griffin's personal and business records, correspondence, files on Georgia Tech sports, scrapbooks, and certificates and awards dating mainly from the period following George Griffin's retirement in 1964. The papers reflect Griffin's continued deep involvement during his retirement in a variety of Tech-related activities, including Georgia Tech sports, his fraternity (Pi Kappa Phi), the Alumni Association, and the Class of 1922. Series 5, Writings, contains...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract The photographs in this collection, collected by George C. Griffin, relate to all aspects of Georgia Tech and its history, including students, faculty, administrators, alumni, sports, traditions, and buildings. This collection is particularly strong in athletic and alumni photographs from the first half of the 20th century. Nearly 600 of these images are available for online viewing.
Abstract This collection contains black and white photographs used in the Georgia Tech Alumnus magazine, 1927-1975. The collection documents activities at Georgia Tech with photographs of students, athletics, events, faculty, research, alumni, and Tech buildings.
Abstract The Athletic Association is an independent, non-profit organization that manages Georgia Tech's sports programs. Materials present in this collection include coaching contracts, correspondence between university Presidents on the subject of college athletics, souvenir programs (primarily of University of Georgia and Georgia Tech football games), and newspaper clippings.
Abstract This collection contains records created by and relating to the Georgia Tech Rowing Club (also known as the Georgia Tech Crew Team) from 1987-2002.
Abstract This collection consists of newspaper clippings (and their photocopies), football and event programs, certificates, and Alpha Tau Omega materials relating to the student life and athletic career of James D. Brewster, Jr. during his time at Georgia Tech.
Abstract This collection contains photographs separated from the J.D. Brewster, Jr. Papers. There are images of college students, the Georgia Tech Football Team, and people at Georgia Tech Alumni Atlanta Club events.
- Subject: Athletics -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Football 4
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports 4
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 3
- Brewster, J. D., Jr. (James David) 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Basketball 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Track and field 2
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (Football team) 2
- Griffin, George C. (George Clayton) 2
- Alexander, William A. (William Anderson) 1
- Alpha Tau Omega 1
- Alpha Tau Omega. Beta Iota Chapter (Georgia Institute of Technology) 1
- Crecine, John P. 1
- Crenshaw, J. B. (John Bascom) 1
- Dodd, Bobby 1
- Georgia Bulldogs (Football team) 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Administration 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae. Societies, etc. 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Baseball 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Class of 1922 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Dean of Students 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Public relations 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Rowing 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Rowing Club 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Traditions 1
- Georgia School of Technology 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Football 1
- Georgia Tech Alumni Association 1
- Georgia Tech Athletic Association 1
- Georgia Tech Athletic Hall of Fame 1
- Griffin, Jessee Pierce 1
- Heisman, John W. (John William) 1
- McGuire, Robert B., Jr. 1
- Murray, Arthur 1
- Pi Kappa Phi 1
- Southeastern Intercollegiate Athletic Association 1
- Sugar Bowl (Football game). History 1
- Wycoff, Doug 1 ∧ less...