Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract This publication, which has been given various titles over the years, has served primarily as the school catalog for Georgia Tech since its inception in 1888-1889, providing descriptions for courses offered in each discipline at the school, as well as other information of relevance to Georgia Tech students.
Abstract The issues of the Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology provide rich information about the history of the Institute's curriculum, its students and faculty, and its technological education. Most of the issues are course catalogs, but some contain President's reports, Statutes, and information for prospective students. Those catalogs that were published during World War I and World War II describe Tech's alterations to its curricula during wartime. These publications also illustrate how...
Abstract The Evening School of Commerce Bulletins contain general information, lists of faculty, student activities, and course listings offered in the School. The 1932 publication also includes a register of students for the 1931-1932 academic year.
Abstract This inventory draws together all of the publications that relate to the cooperative program at Georgia Tech, including bulletins, guides, handbooks, and newsletters.
Abstract This collection consists of photographs of the interior of the Georgia Tech library.
Abstract The Evening School at Georgia Tech began in March 1908 in response to demand for night school for men who were employed during the day. The Archives holds catalogs for the Evening School from 1908 to 1964. The Evening School of Applied Science catalogs from the 1920s through the early 1940s provide general information regarding admission, fees, and academic calendars; a list of faculty and instructors; a description of courses; and a register of students. Later volumes also include a mail-in...
Abstract This publication served primarily as the course catalog for Georgia Tech graduate students from 1945 to 1973, and it provided other information of relevance to this part of the Georgia Tech student population. Before 1945 and after 1973, information for graduate students is included in the Announcements/General Catalog for Georgia Tech (see the finding aid for the Announcements/General Catalog).
Abstract This collection consists of Georgia Tech admissions catalogs, containing information on qualifications and deadlines for admission; campus life at Georgia Tech; brief descriptions of academic programs, freshman courses, and undergraduate degrees; admission policies and procedures; and financial aid.
- Subject: Catalogs X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 7
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Periodicals 7
- Georgia Institute of Technology 6
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 6
- Georgia School of Technology. History 6
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 5
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Admission 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Cooperative Division 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Division of Professional Practice. Undergraduate Cooperative Education Program 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineering Extension Division 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Graduate Division 2
- Georgia School of Technology. Evening School of Applied Science 2
- Georgia School of Technology. Evening School of Commerce 2
- Crosland, Dorothy M. (Dorothy Murray) 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Graduate students 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Library and Information Center 1
- Georgia School of Technology 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Faculty 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Students 1
- Georgia State University. History 1
- Southern Polytechnic State University 1 ∧ less...