Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The Carole E. Moore papers document Moore's professional life at Georgia Tech, particularly her work with and for women students and undergraduate eduation.
Abstract The Vice President of Student Affairs Photograph Collection contains twenty color photographs removed from their correlating manuscript materials, UA325. These photographs include a snap shot of the Roger Wehrle family, the Student Services staff for 1994-1995, and photos of James Dull with the George C. Griffin statue. There is also a photo of the Griffin statue as the casualty of a prank, with a cigarette and puppy slippers.
Abstract The collection consists of administrative files and student government records from the office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, including minutes of several student organizations, long-range and strategic planning files, materials on organizations in the Vice President’s purview, and biographical files on selected Vice Presidents.
- Subject: College administrators -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- Dull, James E. (James Edward) 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Administration 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Student Affairs. Vice President 2
- Wehrle, Roger E. 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Committees 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Women 1
- Griffin, George C. (George Clayton) 1
- Kohler, Edwin P., II (Edwin Philip) 1
- Moore, Carole E. 1