Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Clifford Devotie Lewis was a former Georgia Tech student at the School of Electrical Engineering, class of 1938. He served as an Army Lieutenant for over four years during the Second World War. This collection contains notes, lab reports, exams, and other materials from the period he was a Georgia Tech student.
Abstract The drawings in this collection are related to Reeves' professional projects as an electrical engineer from the 1960s to the early 1980s. The drawings are, for the most part, electrical plans for private residences, schools, college buildings, and other public buildings in the state of Georgia.
Abstract The manuscript materials in this collection are mainly related to Reeves' professional projects as an electrical engineer from the late 1960s to the early 1980s. Also significant are an annotated manual of electrical engineering laboratory experiments from coursework at Georgia Tech and several annotated course manuals from continuing education classes Reeves completed, apparently during the 1930s.
Abstract The Philo Holcomb, Jr. papers consist of a series of laboratory manuals, notes, and engineering course work from Mr. Holcomb's time as a student at the Georgia Institute of Technology. The papers are dated from 1911-1918 with an additional artifact (autobiography) dated 1955.
- Subject: Electrical engineering -- Georgia X
- Clement J. Ford (Architectural firm) 2
- First Baptist Church (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology 2
- John W. Cherry (Architectural firm) 2
- Kennesaw State University 2
- Reeves, Luther M., Jr. (Luther Monroe) 2
- Finch, Alexander, Barnes, Rothschild, and Paschal (Architectural firm) 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Electrical and Computer Engineering 1
- Georgia School of Technology. History 1