Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Clifford Devotie Lewis was a former Georgia Tech student at the School of Electrical Engineering, class of 1938. He served as an Army Lieutenant for over four years during the Second World War. This collection contains notes, lab reports, exams, and other materials from the period he was a Georgia Tech student.
Abstract Four document cases of notes, lab reports, quizzes, and tests compiled during D. Lynn Whitt's time as a student at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Abstract This collection consists of Helen E. Grenga's papers relating to the Georgia Tech chapter of the Society of Women Engineers, as well as her materials on women in engineering in general.
Abstract This collection consists of one photograph of Helen E. Grenga with a group of women, possibly the Georgia Tech chapter of the Society of Women Engineers.
Abstract Two document cases of notebooks, lab reports, workbooks, and textbooks used during James C. Barber's time as a student at the Georgia School (now Institute) of Technology.
Description This collection contains items once owned by Wayne Delmont Giles. Notebooks, textbooks, and college sports paraphernalia, mainly from Georgia Tech, are included.
Abstract This collection contains the schoolwork, class notes, and laboratory notes of William H. Sibley, created while he was a student at Georgia Tech.
- Subject: Engineering students -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- Georgia School of Technology. Students 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 2
- Grenga, Helen E. (Helen Eva) 2
- Society of Women Engineers 2
- Barber, James C. (James Corbett) 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Electrical and Computer Engineering 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Curricula 1