Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4

Enterprise Manufacturing Company records

 Collection
Identifier: MS331
Abstract The Enterprise Manufacturing Company records consist of a group of ledgers, including statement books, journals, cash books, check books and stock certificates, as well as a small number of general business records and reports. These records document the day-to-day operations of the mill from its beginnings until about 1936. One volume of letters relating to the company's Relief and Burial Society during the 1950s is also included. A small number of general office files (SERIES 1) include,...

Kappa Sigma Fraternity - Alpha Tau Chapter Records

 Collection
Identifier: UA441
Abstract The Alpha Tau Chapter of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity was founded at Georgia Tech in 1895. Its records include general administrative records, financial ledgers, meeting minutes, and bound copies of Kappa Sigma's magazine, Caduceus.

Ledgers Collection

 Collection
Identifier: UA335
Abstract This collection consists of about 480 ledgers and a few ledger sheets containing accounts payable and receivable records, student rolls (including records of payment, attendance, and offenses, as well as some grades), time sheets, dormitory records, budgets, and some correspondence. The ledgers primarily document student and financial records at Georgia Tech, but they also provide particularly rich documentation of the day-to-day operation of the first fifty years of the school's existence...

Sibley Manufacturing Company records

 Collection
Identifier: MS332
Abstract This collection consists mainly of the financial records of the Sibley textile mill prior to its merger with the neighboring Enterprise mill in 1936. Included are ledgers, journals, cash books, dividend books and other financial ledgers. A small number of business records (Series 1) include loose balance sheets, invoices, and bills extracted from the ledgers, as well as a 1922 land indenture (mortgage) on land on the south side of the Augusta Canal.