Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract This collection contains the office files of the Atlanta Section of ASME, including meeting agendas and minutes, correspondence, bylaws and guidelines, officer and committee files, membership directories and news, and files on the history of the Section.
Abstract This collection contains photographs from a few ASME-Atlanta events and awards presentations as well as images of some ASME-Atlanta individuals.
Abstract The Bulletin was a Tech publication, which began about 1901. This publication has had numerous forms, such as the General Catalog, the Student Handbook, and the Cooperative Bulletin. This collection contains images of campus buildings, laboratories, and equipment from various periods of the Institute's history.
Abstract This collection contains photographs published in the Georgia Tech Engineer from 1938 to 1967, mainly depicting laboratories and technical subjects.
Abstract The Philo Holcomb, Jr. papers consist of a series of laboratory manuals, notes, and engineering course work from Mr. Holcomb's time as a student at the Georgia Institute of Technology. The papers are dated from 1911-1918 with an additional artifact (autobiography) dated 1955.
- Subject: Mechanical engineering -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers 2
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers. Atlanta Section 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineering Experiment Station 2
- Coon, John Saylor 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Textile Engineering 1
- Georgia School of Technology. History 1
- Holcomb, Philo, Jr. 1
- Kindsvater, Carl E. (Carl Edward) 1