Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract This collection contains the minutes from the meetings of the Board of Trustees, from the first meeting in 1886 to the final meeting in January 1932. The minutes include reports by the President, committee reports, faculty promotions, and budgetary matters, as well as resolutions and motions regarding faculty and Presidential appointments and salaries.
Abstract This bound volume contains minutes of the Night School Committee, a four-page pamphlet on the history of the Engineering Evening School, and correspondence, faculty rolls, and some financial information.
Abstract This collection contains the minutes from the faculty meetings at the Georgia Institute of Technology from 1888-1965, including discussions, decisions, rulings, and reports that occurred during these meetings. The collection also includes minutes from a variety of faculty committees.
Abstract The Alpha Tau Chapter of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity was founded at Georgia Tech in 1895. Its records include general administrative records, financial ledgers, meeting minutes, and bound copies of Kappa Sigma's magazine, Caduceus.
Abstract These records document the activities of the Student Activities Committee during the late 1980s. Charters, minutes, a constitution and bylaws, and other administrative files make up the collection.
Abstract This collection contains the annual reports and minutes of the Student Council (later the Student Government Association) from the 1960s at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Abstract The collection consists of administrative files and student government records from the office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, including minutes of several student organizations, long-range and strategic planning files, materials on organizations in the Vice President’s purview, and biographical files on selected Vice Presidents.
- Subject: Minutes X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Administration 2
- Branch, T. P. (Thomas Pettus) 1
- Caldwell, H. H. (Hugh Harris) 1
- Carmichael, William L. 1
- Chapin, Lloyd W. (Lloyd Walter) 1
- Dull, James E. (James Edward) 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Academic Faculty. Student Activities Committee 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Class of 1901 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineering Extension Division 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. General Faculty Assembly 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Societies, etc 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Student Affairs. Vice President 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Student Government Association 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Board of Trustees 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Curricula 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Evening School of Applied Science 1
- Hall, Lyman 1
- Harris, Nathaniel E. 1
- Howell, Roger S. (Roger Sheppard) 1
- Inman, Samuel M. 1
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity 1
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity. Alpha Tau Chapter (Georgia Institute of Technology) 1
- Kohler, Edwin P., II (Edwin Philip) 1
- Olympic Games (26th : 1996 : Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Schroeder, Charles C. 1
- Wehrle, Roger E. 1 ∧ less...