Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Abstract This publication, which has been given various titles over the years, has served primarily as the school catalog for Georgia Tech since its inception in 1888-1889, providing descriptions for courses offered in each discipline at the school, as well as other information of relevance to Georgia Tech students.
Collection — Volume: 1-103
Abstract The Blueprint documents student life during the twentieth and twenty-first centuries on the Georgia Tech campus.
Abstract The issues of the Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology provide rich information about the history of the Institute's curriculum, its students and faculty, and its technological education. Most of the issues are course catalogs, but some contain President's reports, Statutes, and information for prospective students. Those catalogs that were published during World War I and World War II describe Tech's alterations to its curricula during wartime. These publications also illustrate how...
Abstract The Evening School of Commerce Bulletins contain general information, lists of faculty, student activities, and course listings offered in the School. The 1932 publication also includes a register of students for the 1931-1932 academic year.
Abstract This inventory draws together all of the publications that relate to the cooperative program at Georgia Tech, including bulletins, guides, handbooks, and newsletters.
Abstract The Evening School at Georgia Tech began in March 1908 in response to demand for night school for men who were employed during the day. The Archives holds catalogs for the Evening School from 1908 to 1964. The Evening School of Applied Science catalogs from the 1920s through the early 1940s provide general information regarding admission, fees, and academic calendars; a list of faculty and instructors; a description of courses; and a register of students. Later volumes also include a mail-in...
Abstract This publication served primarily as the course catalog for Georgia Tech graduate students from 1945 to 1973, and it provided other information of relevance to this part of the Georgia Tech student population. Before 1945 and after 1973, information for graduate students is included in the Announcements/General Catalog for Georgia Tech (see the finding aid for the Announcements/General Catalog).
Abstract The Regulations for Students, Faculty, and Instructors consists of booklets and some accompanying textual material outlining the rules and regulations for governing the student body at Georgia Tech.
Abstract Notable holdings in this collection include a long run of Myriad, an apa for fans in the southeastern US, and several publications focusing on original fan fiction inspired by Jacqueline Lichtenberg's Sime-Gen Universe. In an accrual added April 2012, the publications of Ned Brooks and the Southern Fandom Press Association are featured.
Abstract The T Book began in 1904 as an annual publication of the YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) at the Georgia School of Technology. The T Book served as a student handbook. It contained information on Tech student services, activities, traditions, and customs, as well as information about the YMCA itself. The cessation of its publication coincided with YMCA's departure from campus circa the early 1970s.
Abstract The T-Book originally began as a publication of Tech's YMCA circa 1904. This original manifestation of the T-Book ceased publication circa 1970. It was later revived as a new publication in 2008 by the Ramblin' Reck Club, a student organization whose goal is to promote Tech history, traditions, and school spirit. The T-Book (2008- ) provides an overview of Tech's legacy and customs for new...
Abstract The Technique newspaper documents student life during the twentieth and twenty-first centuries on the Georgia Tech campus. This collection is available in analog form, and some volumes are also available digitally.
Abstract The Yellow Jacket is a college journal in which articles, essays, and poems by Georgia Tech students, faculty, or alumni were published. The Archives holds a few issues from The Georgia Tech, the title of the journal from 1894 to 1908, as well as volumes 14 through 19 of The Yellow Jacket, covering the years 1910 to 1916.
Abstract This collection consists of Georgia Tech admissions catalogs, containing information on qualifications and deadlines for admission; campus life at Georgia Tech; brief descriptions of academic programs, freshman courses, and undergraduate degrees; admission policies and procedures; and financial aid.
Abstract The Yellow Jacket was a student journal of the Georgia School of Technology that began publication with Volume 1, Number 1 on November 11, 1921 and ended with its final issue in June 1955. The journal generally included satirical and/or comical poetry, short stories, and articles, as well as cartoons and other illustrations. The covers were usually elaborate, brightly colored illustrations, much like the sheet music of the period. Individual issues were usually...
- Subject: Serials (publications) X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Periodicals 14
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 11
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 11
- Georgia Institute of Technology 10
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 7
- Georgia School of Technology. History 6
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Admission 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Cooperative Division 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Division of Professional Practice. Undergraduate Cooperative Education Program 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineering Extension Division 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Graduate Division 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Traditions 2
- Georgia School of Technology 2
- Georgia School of Technology. Evening School of Applied Science 2
- Georgia School of Technology. Evening School of Commerce 2
- Georgia School of Technology. Students 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Archives and Records Management 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Board of Student Publications 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Freshmen 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Graduate students 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Ramblin' Reck Club 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Religion 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Societies, etc 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. YMCA 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Faculty 1
- Georgia State University. History 1
- Georgia Tech Alumni Association 1
- Georgia Tech Student Publications 1
- Navy V-12 Program (U.S.) 1
- Southern Polytechnic State University 1
- YMCA 1 ∧ less...