Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract This collection contains one black and white photograph of the dedication of the Chi Epsilon key monument on the Georgia Tech campus in September 1945.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract The photographs in this collection, collected by George C. Griffin, relate to all aspects of Georgia Tech and its history, including students, faculty, administrators, alumni, sports, traditions, and buildings. This collection is particularly strong in athletic and alumni photographs from the first half of the 20th century. Nearly 600 of these images are available for online viewing.
Abstract This collection contains black and white photographs used in the Georgia Tech Alumnus magazine, 1927-1975. The collection documents activities at Georgia Tech with photographs of students, athletics, events, faculty, research, alumni, and Tech buildings.
Abstract This is a collection of photographs relating to all aspects of Georgia Tech. Photographic topics include athletics, student life, academic departments, student organizations and clubs, and the Georgia Tech campus.
Abstract The pictorial history, Images and Memories: Georgia Tech, 1885-1985,was one of several projects celebrating Georgia Tech's centennial in 1985. This collection contains copy prints of many of the photographs that appeared in the book.
Abstract The James Herty Lucas Visual Materials contains five photographs and three postcards. All items relate to Georgia Tech. Lucas was an alumni and professor of Highway and Civil Engineering at Tech.
Abstract This collection contains one reprint photograph of John Saylor Coon.
Abstract This collection contains nine black and white photographs including an image of the wood shop and several early years of Mechanical Engineering graduates.
Abstract The Physics Department was one of the eight original departments created, when Georgia Tech opened in 1888. This collection contains photographs of faculty members from the Physics Department.