Georgia School of Technology. Students
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
This 32-page report describes training and research programs undertaken at Georgia Tech during World War II.
The T Book began in 1904 as an annual publication of the YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) at the Georgia School of Technology. The T Book served as a student handbook. It contained information on Tech student services, activities, traditions, and customs, as well as information about the YMCA itself. The cessation of its publication coincided with YMCA's departure from campus circa the early 1970s.
- College student orientation -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Military education -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Serials (publications). 1
- Student activities -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Students -- Social life and customs. 1
- T-Book. 1
- War and education. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Education and the war. 1
- World War, 1939-1945. 1