Georgia Tech Foundation, Inc
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains Alvin M. Ferst's papers pertaining to his activities with Georgia Tech, particularly his involvement in the Georgia Tech Foundation as well as the Georgia Tech Alumni Association. Less well documented are his various civic activities in Atlanta. Ferst's personal life and his professional career at Rich's department store are not covered in the collection.
This collection contains materials from the twenty-fifth, fiftieth, seventy-fifth, and one-hundredth anniversaries of Georgia Tech.
This collection brings together the annual reports, reports to investors, committee reports, newsletters, and brochures published by the Georgia Tech Foundation.
Founded in 1932 as the Georgia Tech Alumni Foundation, the Georgia Tech Foundation raises and distributes funds for the benefit of the Georgia Institute of Technology and higher education in Georgia. These records primarily document the establishment of the foundation and its financial status in the 1970s.
- Correspondence. 2
- Educational fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Annual reports. 1
- China: 7,000 Years of Discovery. 1
- College facilities -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Planning. 1
- Framing the Foundations: An Exhibition of Rare Books in the History of Science and Technology. 1
- Library exhibits -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Museum exhibits -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Newsletters. 1
- Programs (documents). 1
- Publications. 1
- Reports. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Finance. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- History. 1
- Visions and Ventures: Georgia Tech and Atlanta. 1 ∧ less...