Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The issues of the Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology provide rich information about the history of the Institute's curriculum, its students and faculty, and its technological education. Most of the issues are course catalogs, but some contain President's reports, Statutes, and information for prospective students. Those catalogs that were published during World War I and World War II describe Tech's alterations to its curricula during wartime. These publications also illustrate how...
Abstract The Evening School of Commerce Bulletins contain general information, lists of faculty, student activities, and course listings offered in the School. The 1932 publication also includes a register of students for the 1931-1932 academic year.
Abstract This inventory draws together all of the publications that relate to the cooperative program at Georgia Tech, including bulletins, guides, handbooks, and newsletters.
Abstract The Regulations for Students, Faculty, and Instructors consists of booklets and some accompanying textual material outlining the rules and regulations for governing the student body at Georgia Tech.
- Subject: Bulletin of the Georgia School of Technology X
- Georgia Institute of Technology 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 3
- Georgia School of Technology. History 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Cooperative Division 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Division of Professional Practice. Undergraduate Cooperative Education Program 2
- Georgia School of Technology. Evening School of Commerce 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineering Extension Division 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Graduate Division 1