Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Collection — Box: Multi
Abstract This collection includes photographs of Alpha Tau Omega fraternity at Georgia Tech. These photographs document the social history of the fraternity during the mid-1940s.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Chester Gavin was a member of the class of 1940. These photographs depict individuals and groups from a much earlier time period.
Abstract This collection contains photographs depicting the Georgia Tech campus and dormitory life during the early twentieth century. The description of the photographs provided is identical to that written on the images.
Abstract This collection consists of fraternity certificates for individuals as well as charter member certificates for several fraternities at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Abstract Harold A. “Dutch” Faisst was an outstanding Georgia Tech athlete, who played on the 1929 Rose Bowl football team. A member of the Class of 1930, he worked for the Aluminum Company of America after graduation. The scrapbook includes newspaper clippings, 1929 Rose Bowl memorabilia, souvenirs, and photographs. Some loose correspondence is also included.
Abstract The Alpha Tau Chapter of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity was founded at Georgia Tech in 1895. Its records include general administrative records, financial ledgers, meeting minutes, and bound copies of Kappa Sigma's magazine, Caduceus.
Abstract This collection contains photographs used by Institute Communications and Public Affairs at Georgia Tech for marketing and publications. Some photographs are historical images, but most are from approximately 1980-1998 and pertain to events at Georgia Tech during that time period.
Abstract Phi Eta Sigma Fraternity is a freshman honor society chartered at Georgia Tech in 1930. Its records document events that the fraternity hosted.
Collection — Box: Multi
Abstract This report from the first term of the 1933-1934 school year focuses on student activities, such as student classes, sports, fraternities, and clubs.
- Subject: Greek letter societies X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Societies, etc 5
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Traditions 2
- Alexander, William A. (William Anderson) 1
- Alpha Tau Omega 1
- Alpha Tau Omega. Beta Iota Chapter (Georgia Institute of Technology) 1
- Brittain, M. L. (Marion Luther) 1
- Faisst, Harold A. 1
- Gavin, Chester, Jr. 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Archives and Records Management 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Bands 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. DramaTech Theatre 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Institute Communications and Public Affairs 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Presidents 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Student housing 1
- Griffin, George C. (George Clayton) 1
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity 1
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity. Alpha Tau Chapter (Georgia Institute of Technology) 1
- Mizell, Warner 1
- Motes, Columbus W. (Columbus Washington) 1
- Phi Eta Sigma 1
- Rose Bowl (Football game). History 1
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration 1
- Walsh, Frank O., Jr. 1 ∧ less...