Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract This collection contains postcards of the Georgia Tech campus and a few locations around the state of Georgia.
Abstract This collection contains two scrapbooks with approximately 750 photographs from 1902-1913. A large portion of the scrapbooks deals with Patterson's family, his social life, and his days at Georgia Tech (Class of 1912).
Abstract During his thirty-four years at Georgia Tech, Harold Bush-Brown was a professor, administrator, and architect. He designed numerous buildings on the Tech campus, such as the Brown and Smith Dormitories, the original Ceramics Building, Brittain Dining Hall, and the School of Architecture building. In addition to his duties at Georgia Tech, Bush-Brown was also a District Officer for the Historic American Buildings Survey (United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service) in the...
- Subject: Historic buildings -- Georgia X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 2
- Bush-Brown, Harold 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Aerial views 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Archives and Records Management 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports 1
- Heisman, John W. (John William) 1
- Historic American Buildings Survey 1
- Patterson, H. Wayne (Harman Wayne) 1