Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract This collection chronicles the history, rules, regulations, students, and activities of the Army Specialized Training Program (ASTP) at the Georgia School (now Institute) of Technology from March 1943 to March 1944. A second layer of documents from 1968 analyzes and explains the original data from the 1940s.
Abstract The Army ROTC collection contains a variety of correspondence, reports, brochures and invitations and programs dating from the early 1920s to 1970. Highlights include annual reports from 1921, 1938, and 1941 (see folder 3), which provide details on the state of the program during these years. Also included is correspondence regarding the 1928 Cake Race, information on various competitions of the Rifle Team, cadet regulations and guides from the late 1940s through the late 1960s, and a brochure...
Abstract The Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (R. O. T. C.) was established at Georgia Tech in 1926. These records document the history of the Georgia Tech Naval R. O. T. C. program through correspondence and program fliers.
Abstract This collection contains clippings and photographs that document the Naval ROTC unit at Georgia Tech from its beginnings in 1926 through the late 1970s. Documentation is particularly thorough for the 1920s through the 1950s.
Abstract This is a collection of photographs relating to all aspects of Georgia Tech. Photographic topics include athletics, student life, academic departments, student organizations and clubs, and the Georgia Tech campus.
Abstract This 32-page report describes training and research programs undertaken at Georgia Tech during World War II.
Description The records of the United States Army School of Military Aeronautics, in session from 1917 to 1918 on the Georgia School of Technology (Georgia Tech) campus in Atlanta, Georgia. Records include the articles of agreement, weekly reports, course descriptions, and staff and payroll lists.
Abstract This collection contains the schoolwork, class notes, and laboratory notes of William H. Sibley, created while he was a student at Georgia Tech.
- Subject: Military education -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 3
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Archives and Records Management 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Naval Reserve Officer's Training Corps 2
- Georgia School of Technology 2
- Georgia School of Technology. Curricula 2
- Georgia School of Technology. Students 2
- United States. Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps 2
- Army Specialized Training Program (U.S.) 1
- Eidson, Charles G. 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Aerial views 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Army Reserve Officer's Training Corps 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineering Experiment Station 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Office of the Registrar 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Running races 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Societies, etc 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Traditions 1
- Georgia School of Technology. School of Military Aeronautics 1
- Griffin, John A. (John Ansley) 1
- Leslie, William F. (William Franklin) 1
- Navy V-12 Program (U.S.) 1
- Pendleton, A. L., Jr. 1
- Sibley, William H. (William Harold) 1
- United States. Army. Air Service 1
- United States. Army. Officers 1
- United States. Army. Reserve Officers' Training Corps 1
- United States. Navy. Officers 1 ∧ less...