Showing Collections: 51 - 79 of 79
Abstract The photographs within this collection consist of campus buildings while Pierce was a student at Georgia Tech.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract This collection contains photographs from the farewell party for Julia Zimmerman, former Associate Director of the Georgia Tech library. The party, held in July 1999, took place in the Bill Moore Student Success Center.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract The photographs in this collection document the studio of sculptor Julian H. Harris and the 1987 exhibit at the Georgia Tech library commemorating his work.
Abstract The Lottye E. Miner photographs consist of a single color image of Lottye Miner.
Abstract This collection contains nine black and white photographs including an image of the wood shop and several early years of Mechanical Engineering graduates.
Abstract This collection contains visual materials related to sericulture. Although most of the images are general images of silkworm production, machinery, and people associated with sericulture worldwide, there are some images directly related to the Sericulture and Manufacturing Company in Tallulah Falls, Georgia.
Abstract The photographs in this collection are possibly related to Reeves' professional projects as an electrical engineer from the late 1960s to the early 1980s.
Abstract Dr. Melvin Kranzberg, leader in the field of history of technology, served as professor in Georgia Tech's history department. These photographs document his personal and professional life.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract The Newman Family Grave Stones Photograph Collection contains 11 color photographs. The photographs, taken circa 1987, document the various grave stones in the Newman family lot in Westview Cemetery, Atlanta.
Abstract The Nuclear Engineering and Health Physics Program Photographs contains group photographs of the faculty, staff, and students of the nuclear engineering program from 1964-1990.
Abstract The campus of Georgia Tech served as the Olympic Village for the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games in Atlanta. For Tech, the Olympic Village represented the single biggest construction project in the school's history. In addition to the construction of seven new dormitories, such as Sixth Street Apartments and Hemphill Avenue Apartments, Tech also acquired an aquatic center. Although the majority of the photographs are not dated, they all originated around the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games.
Abstract This collection consists of photographs documenting damage to the Georgia Tech campus and buildings that occurred during the Olympic and Paralympic games as well as drawings and project timelines representing new construction, renovation, and modifications to Tech's campus and buildings in preparation for the Olympics.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract The photographs in this collection document Paul Weber's life as a faculty member at Georgia Tech and abroad.
Abstract The photographs in this collection depict the Edison Foundation Conference on Cooperative Education, attended by President Harrison, and aerial views of the Southern Technical Institute and Naval Air Station.
Collection — Box: Multi
Abstract This collection contains several photographs from Georgia Tech's Price Gilbert Memorial Library's Welcome Event for students. The photographs were taken at the beginning of the fall semester in August 2000.
Abstract This collection contains headshots of Richard Meyer as well as a few images related to his professional activities, 1982-1996.
Collection — Box: Multi
Abstract This collection contains black and white photographs of the 1951 Ramblin' Reck Parade.
Abstract This collection contains images related to Georgia Tech football coaches and teams.
Abstract This collection contains numerous photographs of students working on computers in the Georgia Tech library, with the assistance of Miriam Drake and Anne Tinker, former head of the Systems Department.
Abstract The Physics Department was one of the eight original departments created, when Georgia Tech opened in 1888. This collection contains photographs of faculty members from the Physics Department.
Abstract The Georgia Tech Sigma Xi Club was founded in 1946 and installed as a chapter of the national society of Sigma Xi in 1953. These photographs document club events during the early years of its existence at Georgia Tech.
Abstract This collection consists of black and white photographs (primarily 8 by 10 inches) that were used in The Research Engineer, a magazine produced by the Engineering Experiment Station from 1946 to 1964. The backs of the photographs contain notes, written in crayon and pencil, about how to prepare the pictures for publication.
Abstract The Vice President of Student Affairs Photograph Collection contains twenty color photographs removed from their correlating manuscript materials, UA325. These photographs include a snap shot of the Roger Wehrle family, the Student Services staff for 1994-1995, and photos of James Dull with the George C. Griffin statue. There is also a photo of the Griffin statue as the casualty of a prank, with a cigarette and puppy slippers.
Abstract This collection contains photographs of W. Roane Beard with various dignitaries, such as fellow Tech alumni and Hollywood movie stars and producers.
Abstract This collection contains one photograph of Brittain Dining Hall.
Abstract The photographs in this collection document the life of William Alexander during his college days at Georgia Tech (1906-1912) through the late 1940s.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract William F. Montgomery, Class of 1904, collected these photographs which document his classmates and friends at Georgia Tech, particularly the School of Chemical Engineering.
Abstract The Woodall-Matthews Visual Materials contains photographs from the 1920 Greater Georgia Tech Industrial Tour as well as group photographs of the classes of 1904 and 1908. There is also a photo of Alpha Tau Omega and drawings for class assignments, both from the 1930s.
Abstract The Y. Frank Freeman Photograph Collection contains photographs documenting Freeman’s life, particularly as it related to his career as an executive with Paramount Pictures. The collection is full of photographs of entertainers, movie stars, movie executives, and world political figures. There is also a series of personal images, including images related to his childhood, Georgia Tech, and baseball.
- Subject: Photographs X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 18
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 13
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Library and Information Center 10
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 9
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 9
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Football 8
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineering Experiment Station 7
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 7
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Societies, etc 7
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Traditions 7
- Georgia Institute of Technology 6
- Dodd, Bobby 5
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports 5
- Georgia Tech Alumni Association 4
- Griffin, George C. (George Clayton) 4
- Olympic Games (26th : 1996 : Atlanta, Ga.) 4
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Mechanical Engineering 3
- Georgia Tech Research Institute 3
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (Football team) 3
- Alpha Tau Omega 2
- Alpha Tau Omega. Beta Iota Chapter (Georgia Institute of Technology) 2
- Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan (Architectural firm) 2
- Coon, John Saylor 2
- Crosland, Dorothy M. (Dorothy Murray) 2
- Drake, Miriam A. 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Administration 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Archives and Records Management 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Baseball 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Basketball 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Facilities Department 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Chemical Engineering 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Student housing 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Track and field 2
- Georgia School of Technology. Students 2
- Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club 2
- Grenga, Helen E. (Helen Eva) 2
- Harris, Joe Frank 2
- Kranzberg, Melvin 2
- Newman, Frances 2
- Pettit, Joseph M. (Joseph Mayo) 2
- Price Gilbert Memorial Library 2
- Unknown 2
- Van Leer, Blake R. (Blake Ragsdale) 2
- Weber, Paul M. 2
- Abbott, Gregory B. 1
- Alexander, William A. (William Anderson) 1
- American Red Cross 1
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers 1
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers. Atlanta Section 1
- Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games 1
- Baker, E. Jo (Ethel Jo) 1
- Baker, Harry L., Jr. (Harry Lichtenwalter) 1
- Barret, John T. 1
- Beard, W. Roane (William Roane) 1
- Brewster, J. D., Jr. (James David) 1
- Bryan family 1
- Bush-Brown, Harold 1
- Carter, Jimmy 1
- Case Western Reserve University 1
- Cavalli, Louis A. 1
- Charles Chipman's Sons Company, Inc 1
- Chi Epsilon (U.S.). Georgia Institute of Technology Chapter 1
- Chipman family 1
- Chipman-Union Mill, Inc 1
- Clinton, Bill 1
- Clinton, Hillary Rodham 1
- Culver, John P., Jr. 1
- Curry, Bill 1
- Darling, Edward L., Jr. (Edward Lee) 1
- DeMille, Cecil B. (Cecil Blount) 1
- Dodd, Alice 1
- DuBose, Edwin Rembert, Sr. 1
- DuBose, Jeane W. 1
- Dull, James E. (James Edward) 1
- Edwards, Ann 1
- Eichholz, Geoffrey G. 1
- Ellis, Ray F. (Raymond Frank) 1
- Elsas, Clarence E. 1
- Elsas, Norman E. 1
- Emerson, Cherry L. (Cherry Logan) 1
- Freeman, Margaret Harris 1
- Freeman, Y. Frank 1
- Freeman, Y. Frank, Jr. 1
- Fulton Bag and Cotton Mills 1
- Gavin, Chester, Jr. 1
- George W. Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Academic Affairs. Associate Vice President 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Administration Building 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Aerial views 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae. Societies, etc. 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Center for Information on Women in Engineering 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Class of 1901 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Class of 1928 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Co-op Club 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Cooperative Division 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Dean and Director of Libraries 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. DramaTech Theatre 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Grant Field 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Kessler Campanile 1 ∧ less...