Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract The Alumni Association collected these slides documenting faculty, staff, students, buildings, alumni, and athletics at Georgia Tech.
Abstract Dr. Joseph Ford was one of the pioneers in the field of chaotic dynamics in the 1960's and spent most of his 34-year career at the Georgia Tech School of Physics furthering this discipline. He dedicated his time between research, in which he was supported largely by the National Science Foundation, and education, either through conferences or in the classroom. This collection includes correspondence, prints of academic papers, course materials and visuals documenting his works and influence in...
- Subject: Slides (Photography) X
- Berry, Michael V. 1
- Carter, Jimmy 1
- Casati, Giulio 1
- Chirikov, B. V. (Boris Valerianovich) 1
- Crecine, John P. 1
- Cremins, Bobby 1
- Dodd, Bobby 1
- Ford, Joseph 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Physics 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 1
- Georgia Tech Alumni Association 1
- Griffin, George C. (George Clayton) 1
- National Science Foundation (U.S.) 1
- Nunn, Sam 1 ∧ less...