Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Records, correspondence, and advertisements from the Georgia Tech Co-op Club, Section I.
Abstract This collection contains two scrapbooks with photos from events hosted by the Co-op Club: the "Miss Perfect Lips" Dance, blood drives, casino nights, ski trips, and initiation ceremonies, as well as one single picture of the 1996-1997 Co-op Club taken for the 1997 edition of the Blueprint.
Abstract The Georgia Tech Sigma Xi Club was founded in 1946 and installed as a chapter of the national society of Sigma Xi in 1953. These photographs document club events during the early years of its existence at Georgia Tech.
Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society of North America, Georgia Institute of Technology Chapter records
Abstract The Georgia Tech Sigma Xi Club was founded in 1946 and installed as a chapter of the national Society of the Sigma Xi in 1953. This honor society for science and engineering supports research, programs, and activiites. The records include correspondence, constitutions and by-laws, meeting minutes, and printed materials pertaining to the founding of the club and the research committee's activities.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Societies, etc X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Co-op Club 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Cooperative Division 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 2
- Sigma Xi, the Scientific Research Society of North America 2
- Sigma Xi, the Scientific Research Society of North America. Georgia Institute of Technology Chapter 2
- Van Leer, Blake R. (Blake Ragsdale) 2
- Weber, Paul M. 2