Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract These records consist of the professional papers of E. Jo Baker, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs at the Georgia Institute of Technology. The records document Baker's activities as Associate Vice President, including her involvement with the founding of the President's Scholarship program. The collection also documents her work relating to recruitment, committee work, promotion and tenure, affirmative action, and professional associations.
Abstract The early presidents of Georgia Tech were influential in shaping the character of the institution and determining its future. Materials contained within this collection include correspondence, press releases, school records, maps and architectural drawings from the presidencies of Lyman Hall, Kenneth G. Matheson, Marion L. Brittain, and Blake R. Van Leer.
Abstract The Regulations for Students, Faculty, and Instructors consists of booklets and some accompanying textual material outlining the rules and regulations for governing the student body at Georgia Tech.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- United States X
- Baker, E. Jo (Ethel Jo) 1
- Brittain, M. L. (Marion Luther) 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Academic Affairs. Associate Vice President 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Finance 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Naval Reserve Officer's Training Corps 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Office of the President 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Periodicals 1