Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1

Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club photographs

 Collection
Identifier: VAUA301
Abstract The Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club, formerly known as the Georgia Tech Woman's Club, was founded in 1921 as a social and service organization for the wives of faculty members and administrators. Later the Club expanded to include women faculty members and administrators.This collection includes loose photographs removed from scrapbooks in the Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club Records (UA301).

Filtered By

  • Subject: Women -- Societies and clubs X
  • Names: American Red Cross X