Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract The bulk of this collection is made up of Buchsbaum's files on individual architectural and design projects, documenting the development of many of the projects that Buchsbaum and the Design Coalition worked on during his lifetime as well as those that were completed shortly after he died. General business files and a small amount of material related to Buchsbaum's memorial service are also included.
Abstract The Alan Buchsbaum Visual Materials contain materials produced or used by Buchsbaum and his Design Coalition associates for design projects. The majority of materials in this collection are drawings or images for architectural projects undertaken by Alan Buchsbaum or his firm. Other materials relate to graphic design work or textile patterns designed by Buchsbaum.
Abstract The seven series of this collection contain the professional papers of Benjamin Hirsch and his architectural firm, Benjamin Hirsch and Associates, Inc.
Abstract This collection contains significant material on Bush-Brown's tenure in the School of Architecture at Georgia Tech as well as the period of his retirement years, particularly the research and writing of his book, Beaux Arts to Bauhaus and Beyond: An Architect's Perspective. Family correspondence, diaries, and Bush-Brown's personal notebooks also form part of this rich collection.
Abstract Series 1 is subdivided into nine subseries: Biographical files; certificates and awards; correspondence; diaries and agendas; education; financial records; home renovation and maintenance and real estate documents; programs and playbills; and travel. The first series richly documents Heffernan's personal life. The series containing P. M. Heffernan's professional papers (SERIES 2) includes a significant amount of material relating to Heffernan's professional life as professor and Director of the...
Overview These records contain the administrative files, annual meeting notes and plans, and publication for the Southeast Society of Architectural Historians (known as SESAH), which is a regional chapter of the Society of Architectural Historians.
Abstract This collection contains public relations materials, project files, printed matter, and awards of the architectural firm of Toombs, Amisano, and Wells.
Overview The Toombs, Amisano, and Wells Visual Materials collection contains architectural drawings, sketches, renderings, slides, photos, and negatives related to the firm's various projects mostly located in the South, Mid-Atlantic, and East Coast.
- Subject: Architects -- United States X
- American Institute of Architects 2
- Buchsbaum, Alan 2
- Bush-Brown, Harold 2
- Design Coalition (Architectural and design firm) 2
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Buildings 2
- Greene Street Construction Company 2
- American Society of Architectural Historian 1
- Amisano, Joseph, 1917-2008. 1
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture 1
- Benjamin Hirsch and Associates, Inc. (Architectural firm) 1
- Bush-Brown family 1
- Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan (Architectural firm) 1
- Bush-Brown, Henry Kirke 1
- Bush-Brown, James 1
- Bush-Brown, Lydia 1
- Bush-Brown, Margaret Lesley 1
- Bush-Brown, Marjorie Conant 1
- Conant family 1
- Conant, James Bryant 1
- Conant, James S. 1
- Conant, Jennet O. 1
- Craig, Robert 1
- École nationale supérieure des beaux-arts (France) 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. College of Architecture. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Faculty 1
- Hancock, Virginia Heffernan 1
- Harvard University. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Heffernan, P. M. (Paul Malcolm) 1
- Hirsch, Benjamin 1
- Historic American Buildings Survey 1
- Iowa State University. Alumni and alumnae 1
- Iowa State University. History 1
- Society of Architectural Historians. Southeast Chapter 1
- Toombs, Amisano, and Wells (Architectural firm) 1
- Toombs, Amisano, and Wells (Architectural firm). 1 ∧ less...