Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The photographs document the radio station primarily in the 1950s. The collection includes images of individuals, the studios and buildings, and radio equipment as well as photographs of some of the station's special events.
Abstract The WGST records document the history of the station, from its founding to its eventual sale, spanning a total of 52 years. Administrative files in Series 1 document the daily operations, lawsuits, and sale of the radio station. The studio logs of Series 2 provide detailed lists of the station's programming, advertising, and public service announcements for the period from 1940 to 1970.
Overview This collection shows the activities of the Georgia Institute of Technology student radio station, WREK, primarily in the 80s and 90s. The collection includes administrative documents, brochures and programs, correspondence, guest books, newspaper clippings, and playlists.
- Subject: Radio stations -- Georgia -- Atlanta X
- WGST (Radio station : Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- American Broadcasting Company 1
- Barnes, Ewell 1
- Columbia Broadcasting System, inc 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 1
- Georgia School of Technology. History 1
- Pettit, Joseph M. (Joseph Mayo) 1
- Smith, Kate 1
- WGST (Radio station : Atlanta, Ga.). History 1
- WREK (Radio station : Atlanta, Ga.) 1