American Red Cross
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club photographs
The Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club, formerly known as the Georgia Tech Woman's Club, was founded in 1921 as a social and service organization for the wives of faculty members and administrators. Later the Club expanded to include women faculty members and administrators.This collection includes loose photographs removed from scrapbooks in the Georgia Tech Faculty Women's Club Records (UA301).