Georgia Institute of Technology. Students
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains photographs of Georgia Tech locations, student activities, surrounding Atlanta locations, historic images, and artwork.
The Regulations for Students, Faculty, and Instructors consists of booklets and some accompanying textual material outlining the rules and regulations for governing the student body at Georgia Tech.
This petition consists of a single oversized sheet of paper on which members of the sophomore class at Georgia Tech wrote a petition asking to be permitted to remove their coats during classroom work.
- Subject: College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. X
- Bulletin of the Georgia School of Technology. 2
- Serials (publications). 2
- Student activities -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology. 1
- Catalogs. 1
- College attendance. 1
- College discipline. 1
- College publicity. 1
- Color slides. 1
- Grading and marking (Students). 1
- Petitions. 1
- Regulations (executive records). 1
- Research -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Rules (instructions). 1
- Students -- Social life and customs. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration. 1 ∧ less...