Georgia Institute of Technology. Sports
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains photographs of Georgia Tech locations, student activities, surrounding Atlanta locations, historic images, and artwork.
The T Book began in 1904 as an annual publication of the YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) at the Georgia School of Technology. The T Book served as a student handbook. It contained information on Tech student services, activities, traditions, and customs, as well as information about the YMCA itself. The cessation of its publication coincided with YMCA's departure from campus circa the early 1970s.
- Subject: Student activities -- Georgia -- Atlanta. X
- College student orientation -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Serials (publications). 2
- T-Book. 2
- College publicity. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 1
- Color slides. 1
- Ramblin' Wreck 1
- Research -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 1
- World War, 1939-1945. 1