Georgia Institute of Technology. Periodicals
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
The Evening School of Commerce Bulletins contain general information, lists of faculty, student activities, and course listings offered in the School. The 1932 publication also includes a register of students for the 1931-1932 academic year.
This inventory draws together all of the publications that relate to the cooperative program at Georgia Tech, including bulletins, guides, handbooks, and newsletters.
The Regulations for Students, Faculty, and Instructors consists of booklets and some accompanying textual material outlining the rules and regulations for governing the student body at Georgia Tech.
- Subject: Bulletin of the Georgia School of Technology. X
- Catalogs. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 3
- Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology. 2
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 2
- Business education -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College attendance. 1
- College discipline. 1
- College students -- Employment. 1
- Education, Cooperative -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1