Georgia Institute of Technology. Periodicals
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The Regulations for Students, Faculty, and Instructors consists of booklets and some accompanying textual material outlining the rules and regulations for governing the student body at Georgia Tech.
The T Book began in 1904 as an annual publication of the YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) at the Georgia School of Technology. The T Book served as a student handbook. It contained information on Tech student services, activities, traditions, and customs, as well as information about the YMCA itself. The cessation of its publication coincided with YMCA's departure from campus circa the early 1970s.
- Subject: Student activities -- Georgia -- Atlanta. X
- College student orientation -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Students -- Social life and customs. 2
- T-Book. 2
- Bulletin of the Georgia School of Technology. 1
- College attendance. 1
- College discipline. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 1
- Grading and marking (Students). 1
- Ramblin' Wreck 1
- Regulations (executive records). 1