Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan (Architectural firm)
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
College of Architecture records
This collection is made up of four series that document the day-to-day operations of the College of Architecture as well as the professional work of the Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan architectural firm, particularly the Tech buildings designed by the firm.
Dates: ca. 1925-ca. 1995 (bulk dates ca. 1940-ca. 1990); Majority of material found within 1940 - 1990
College of Architecture Visual Materials
This collection contains photographs and architectural drawings from the College of Architecture relating to architecture classes and projects as well as materials related to Tech buildings, particularly those designed by Bush-Brown, Gaily, and Heffernan.
Dates: 1905-1990 (bulk dates 1930-1979); Majority of material found within 1930 - 1979
P. M. Heffernan papers
Abstract Series 1 is subdivided into nine subseries: Biographical files; certificates and awards; correspondence; diaries and agendas; education; financial records; home renovation and maintenance and real estate documents; programs and playbills; and travel. The first series richly documents Heffernan's personal life. The series containing P. M. Heffernan's professional papers (SERIES 2) includes a significant amount of material relating to Heffernan's professional life as professor and Director of...
Dates: 1922-1992 (bulk dates 1925-1986); Majority of material found within 1925 - 1986
- Subject: Architecture -- Study and teaching. X
- Architecture -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Schools of architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Appointment books. 1
- Architects -- United States -- Correspondence, reminiscences, etc. 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works). 1
- Architectural firms -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings. 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching. 1
- Conferences. 1
- Correspondence. 1