Georgia Institute of Technology. History
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The Evening School of Commerce Bulletins contain general information, lists of faculty, student activities, and course listings offered in the School. The 1932 publication also includes a register of students for the 1931-1932 academic year.
This inventory draws together all of the publications that relate to the cooperative program at Georgia Tech, including bulletins, guides, handbooks, and newsletters.
- Subject: Bulletin of the Georgia School of Technology. X
- Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology. 2
- Business education -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College students -- Employment. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 1
- Education, Cooperative -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- University extension -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1