Georgia Institute of Technology. History
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains materials from the twenty-fifth, fiftieth, seventy-fifth, and one-hundredth anniversaries of Georgia Tech.
This collection consists of selected programs, addresses, invitations, instructions, and printed material produced for the commencement and/or baccalaureate ceremonies at Georgia Tech.
This collection consists of printed commencement programs for the Georgia Institute of Technology. Portions of this collection have been digitized and are available to view online: http://hdl.handle.net/1853/64926
- Subject: Programs (documents). X
- Commencement ceremonies -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Graduation (School) -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Baccalaureate addresses. 1
- China: 7,000 Years of Discovery. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Framing the Foundations: An Exhibition of Rare Books in the History of Science and Technology. 1
- Fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Library exhibits -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Museum exhibits -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Publications. 1