Georgia School of Technology. Students
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
The Evening School of Commerce Bulletins contain general information, lists of faculty, student activities, and course listings offered in the School. The 1932 publication also includes a register of students for the 1931-1932 academic year.
The T Book began in 1904 as an annual publication of the YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) at the Georgia School of Technology. The T Book served as a student handbook. It contained information on Tech student services, activities, traditions, and customs, as well as information about the YMCA itself. The cessation of its publication coincided with YMCA's departure from campus circa the early 1970s.
- Subject: Serials (publications). X
- Bulletin of the Georgia School of Technology. 1
- Business education -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Catalogs. 1
- College student orientation -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Student activities -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Students -- Social life and customs. 1
- T-Book. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 1
- University extension -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- World War, 1939-1945. 1