Georgia Institute of Technology. Committees
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Dr. Arthur T. Kittle worked in the Georgia Tech Library from 1961-1983, and served on many campus-wide committees during this time period. His papers include memoranda, meeting minutes, articles, and cataloging manuals.
The Carole E. Moore papers document Moore's professional life at Georgia Tech, particularly her work with and for women students and undergraduate eduation.
This collection contains reports and records from the Committee on Education Objectives and Methods.
- College administrators -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College librarians -- Tenure. 1
- College teachers -- Salaries, etc. -- Georgia. 1
- Education -- Aims and objectives. 1
- Education -- Evaluation. 1
- Education, Higher -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Sports for women. 1
- Women college administrators. 1
- Women in engineering. 1