Georgia Tech Foundation, Inc
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains Alvin M. Ferst's papers pertaining to his activities with Georgia Tech, particularly his involvement in the Georgia Tech Foundation as well as the Georgia Tech Alumni Association. Less well documented are his various civic activities in Atlanta. Ferst's personal life and his professional career at Rich's department store are not covered in the collection.
This collection contains materials from the twenty-fifth, fiftieth, seventy-fifth, and one-hundredth anniversaries of Georgia Tech.
- China: 7,000 Years of Discovery. 1
- College facilities -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Planning. 1
- Educational fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Framing the Foundations: An Exhibition of Rare Books in the History of Science and Technology. 1
- Fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Library exhibits -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Museum exhibits -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Programs (documents). 1
- Publications. 1
- Reports. 1