University System of Georgia. Board of Regents
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
The Board of Regents records consist primarily of correspondence, financial reports, and minutes.
These records cover the two-year period during which Arthur G. Hansen was President of Georgia Tech (1969-1971), as well as the last three to five year period of the administration of President Edwin D. Harrison. These papers include administrative and personal correspondence as well as financial files.
The Crecine records contain files documenting the day-to-day operations of the upper administration of Georgia Tech from the years prior to Crecine's Presidency through his last year in office.
The bulk of this collection comprises the paper records of the Office of Jack Pyburn, Architect, Inc., from its inception in 1984 through 2007. The office specialized in historic preservation projects, but includes new projects as well, notably the Rowing, Canoe and Kayaking Venue at Lake Lanier designed by the frim for the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.
- College presidents -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Administration. 2
- Annual reports. 1
- Architectural firms--Georgia--Atlanta. 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans. 1
- Building plans. 1
- Buildings -- Specifications. 1
- Civil Rights Movement -- Alabama 1
- College buildings -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- College integration -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1