Georgia Institute of Technology. Cooperative Division
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology
Abstract The issues of the Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology provide rich information about the history of the Institute's curriculum, its students and faculty, and its technological education. Most of the issues are course catalogs, but some contain President's reports, Statutes, and information for prospective students. Those catalogs that were published during World War I and World War II describe Tech's alterations to its curricula during wartime. These publications also illustrate...
Co-op Club (Georgia Institute of Technology) Records
Records, correspondence, and advertisements from the Georgia Tech Co-op Club, Section I.
Dates: 1959-1999 (bulk dates 1979-1999)
Co-op Club (Georgia Institute of Technology) Visual Materials
This collection contains two scrapbooks with photos from events hosted by the Co-op Club: the "Miss Perfect Lips" Dance, blood drives, casino nights, ski trips, and initiation ceremonies, as well as one single picture of the 1996-1997 Co-op Club taken for the 1997 edition of the Blueprint.
Dates: 1956-1997 (bulk dates 1956-1993); Majority of material found within 1956 - 1993
Cooperative Division Publications (Georgia Institute of Technology)
This inventory draws together all of the publications that relate to the cooperative program at Georgia Tech, including bulletins, guides, handbooks, and newsletters.
Dates: 1920-2008 (bulk dates 1920-1994); Majority of material found within 1920 - 1994
- Education, Cooperative -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 3
- Bulletin of the Georgia Institute of Technology. 2
- Bulletin of the Georgia School of Technology. 2
- Catalogs. 2
- Serials (publications). 2
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Societies, etc. 2
- College students -- Employment. 1
- College students -- Georgia -- Atlanta -- Conduct of life. 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1