Gailey, James Herbert
- Existence: 1887 - 1966
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
This collection is made up of four series that document the day-to-day operations of the College of Architecture as well as the professional work of the Bush-Brown, Gailey, and Heffernan architectural firm, particularly the Tech buildings designed by the firm.
This collection contains drawings of buildings (both extant and demolished) and grounds on Georgia Tech's Atlanta campus. There are also a few related off-campus projects.
- Architectural drawings (visual works). 1
- Architectural firms -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans. 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century. 1
- Campus planning -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Schools of architecture -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1