Robert, L. W., Jr. (Lawrence Wood)
- Existence: 1887 - 1976
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
In 1979, the Young Men's Christian Association building on North Avenue was renovated for use as an Alumni/Faculty House. Funded by the Robert Foundation, the building was dedicated as the L. W. "Chip" Robert, Jr. Alumni/Faculty House on November 17, 1979. These records include correspondence, programs, and other materials documenting the planning of the dedication.
These papers, consisting primarily of correspondence dating from the 1930s, document the significant function placement played in the activities of the Alumni Association during the Great Depression.