Photographs and negatives of the Georgia Tech Club of New York.
0.15 Linear Feet
The Georgia Tech Alumni Association was chartered in June 1908 and incorporated in 1947 as a not-for-profit organization with policies, goals and objectives guided by a board of trustees. The Georgia Tech Club of New York existed for the alumni to meet socially; they reported directly to the Georgia Tech Alumni Association.
A print copy of this finding aid is available on request in the Georgia Tech Archives reading room.
Alumni directories received with this donation were processed separately as Georgia Tech Directories MS150.
Rachelle Wiese and Mandi D. Johnnson processed these materials in February 2014.