The Alumni Association collected these slides documenting faculty, staff, students, buildings, alumni, and athletics at Georgia Tech.
This collection contains black and white photographs used in the Georgia Tech Alumnus magazine, 1927-1975. The collection documents activities at Georgia Tech with photographs of students, athletics, events, faculty, research, alumni, and Tech buildings.
In 1979, the Young Men's Christian Association building on North Avenue was renovated for use as an Alumni/Faculty House. Funded by the Robert Foundation, the building was dedicated as the L. W. "Chip" Robert, Jr. Alumni/Faculty House on November 17, 1979. These records include correspondence, programs, and other materials documenting the planning of the dedication.