The photographs within this collection contain images depicting the history of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association, which began in 1898. The collection focuses mainly on alumni and past football coaches.
Chartered in 1908, the Georgia Tech Alumni Association adopted the name Georgia Tech National Alumni Association and drafted new by-laws in 1919. This collection consists of administrative and financial documents and scrapbooks depicting the Alumni Association's history.
The Alumni Association collected these slides documenting faculty, staff, students, buildings, alumni, and athletics at Georgia Tech.