Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Founded in 1932 as the Georgia Tech Alumni Foundation, the Georgia Tech Foundation raises and distributes funds for the benefit of the Georgia Institute of Technology and higher education in Georgia. These records primarily document the establishment of the foundation and its financial status in the 1970s.
Abstract Y. Frank (Young Frank) Freeman (1890-1969) graduated from Georgia Tech in 1910 and quickly became involved in the film industry, eventually becoming an executive at Paramount Pictures. He also was active in numerous organizations and institutions in the fields of banking, higher education, and athletics. His papers include correspondence, financial records, legal records, and certificates, primarily documenting his career with Paramount (1933-1967) as well as his activities in the hotel and...
Abstract The Y. Frank Freeman Photograph Collection contains photographs documenting Freeman’s life, particularly as it related to his career as an executive with Paramount Pictures. The collection is full of photographs of entertainers, movie stars, movie executives, and world political figures. There is also a series of personal images, including images related to his childhood, Georgia Tech, and baseball.
- Names: Freeman, Y. Frank X
- Motion picture industry -- United States. 2
- Actors -- United States. 1
- Award presentations -- United States. 1
- Celebrities. 1
- Diplomats. 1
- Entertainers. 1
- Fund raising -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1
- Heads of State. 1
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States. 1
- Motion picture plays. 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States. 1
- Motion picture studios -- California. 1
- Motion pictures -- Awards. 1
- Motion pictures -- United States -- Production and direction. 1
- Motion pictures -- United States. 1
- Photographs. 1
- Politicians. 1
- Samson and Delilah (Motion picture : 1949) 1
- Screenplays. 1
- Statesmen. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- Georgia -- Atlanta. 1 ∧ less...