Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract This collection consists of various experiment reports completed by John D. Askew, Jr. for three courses in the Georgia School of Technology’s Electrical Engineering department, numbered EE 16, EE 17, and EE 18. The dates of the reports range from the fall of 1928 to the spring of 1930.
Abstract Lowell S. Terrell graduated from Georgia Tech in 1915 with a B. S. in Electrical Engineering. The thirty-two lab notebooks that comprise this collection are from two of his classes.
Abstract The Philo Holcomb, Jr. papers consist of a series of laboratory manuals, notes, and engineering course work from Mr. Holcomb's time as a student at the Georgia Institute of Technology. The papers are dated from 1911-1918 with an additional artifact (autobiography) dated 1955.
- Subject: Electrical engineering -- Problems, exercises, etc. X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 2
- Askew, John D., Jr. (John David) 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. School of Electrical Engineering. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Students 1
- Georgia School of Technology. History 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Students 1
- Holcomb, Philo, Jr. 1
- Terrell, Lowell S. 1