Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract This collection contains material collected by Edwin Rembert DuBose, Sr, including: personal papers, correspondence, articles, and programs related to Georgia Tech and the Alumni Association (Series 1); material collected about and from trips set up by the Georgia Tech Alumni Association (Series 2); and publications from and related to Georgia Tech, including newsletters, newspapers, magazines, programs, and campus publications (Series 3).
Abstract This collection contains photographs separated from the Edwin Rembert DuBose, Sr. Papers. It includes photographs from 1928 to 1998 and contains snapshots taken while traveling with the Georgia Tech Alumni Association, photographs and snapshots from class reunions, snapshots sent to DuBose in Christmas cards (mostly of alumni events), photos of Tech students, personal photos, and official military photographs.
Abstract Founded in 1932 as the Georgia Tech Alumni Foundation, the Georgia Tech Foundation raises and distributes funds for the benefit of the Georgia Institute of Technology and higher education in Georgia. These records primarily document the establishment of the foundation and its financial status in the 1970s.
Abstract The "Gold Star" records and related projects began as initiatives of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association as a way to memorialize Tech alumni and students who had given their lives or had been taken as prisoners of war or had been declared missing in action during service in the United States Armed Forces from World War I to the Vietnam War. Primary focus is on World War II and the Vietnam War.
Abstract This collection contains photographs separated from the J.D. Brewster, Jr. Papers. There are images of college students, the Georgia Tech Football Team, and people at Georgia Tech Alumni Atlanta Club events.
Abstract This collection is largely made up of materials from Kytle's time at Georgia Tech, 1932 through 1936. Included are an address book, three issues of the T Book, a pair of tickets to President Roosevelt's speech on campus, three issues of the Technique, commencement and baccalaureate programs from June 1936, and a 1936 tuition receipt, as well as a program from the YMCA State Student Conference from 1936. Among the later materials is a 50th Anniversary directory for the class of 1936.
Abstract This collection contains photographs of W. Roane Beard with various dignitaries, such as fellow Tech alumni and Hollywood movie stars and producers.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- Georgia -- Atlanta. X
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae 4
- Georgia Tech Alumni Association 4
- DuBose, Edwin Rembert, Sr. 2
- Alpha Tau Omega 1
- Beard, W. Roane (William Roane) 1
- Brewster, J. D., Jr. (James David) 1
- DuBose, Jeane W. 1
- Freeman, Y. Frank 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Alumni and alumnae. Societies, etc. 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Class of 1936 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Football 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. History 1
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Institute Communications and Public Affairs 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Students 1
- Georgia Tech Foundation, Inc 1
- Kytle, Rayford P., Jr. (Rayford Perdue) 1
- Neely, Frank Henry 1
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano) 1
- Whitfield, Randolph 1
- Whitfield, Shirley McPhaul 1
- Wilby, Robert B. 1
- Yates, Charles 1 ∧ less...